Monday, February 28, 2011

though I feel abit like this (thinking about friday)



A thought that comes to me every time I start feeling bad: do not blame God. Praise Him always, and.. guess what. He holds my future in my hands. He will never leave nor forsake me, He has plans to prosper me, to give me a hope and a future. He is the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end. What good things will He not withhold from those who love Him? Ask, and it shall be given, seek and I shall find, knock and the door will be open. Look at the sparrows in the sky, the Father feeds them and provide them homes. So therefore do not worry, you whom the Father loves even more than the sparrows. For He will not fail those who place their hope and trust in Him. With Faith in Him, we will have Hope, for we know He Loves us. Faith Hope Love; I am not in lack.



even if the world turns from me, I pray I'd be like this, having joy.

--
Just now, mum reminded me of how God prodded me from what I thought was my desired path to somewhere better 2 years ago. And I just remembered, God always have a greater plan for us. When you doubt Him or yourself..just remember what He had done for you. For like a baby taking his first steps with his daddy holding him, he may initially feel frightened to walk because of his fear of falling and the sense of imbalance, but subsequently he will know that his daddy is always walking with him, holding him up, never letting him out of his sight..that's when trust and security begins.

and, truly I can say that nothing would have been possible if not for God. He truly has listened to my fears, my failures, my emo self, my hopes, dreams, passions, prayers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home