Saturday, November 07, 2009

Today was quite a good day. I prayed a lot because I was feeling all scared and worried. But it's amazing how things turned out fine in the end. Thank God and thank you my friend, for understanding and for not blaming me. Thank you for forgiving me and for being just being you, not just a weird angry replacement. You don't know how much I needed that.

Yup, I made a promise. I.. I will not break it. Though yes, it is terribly hard to forget and there isn't a way just to say "Stop" and tadaa it stops, but I have to try, try my hardest. How solemn this sounds -.-, but it is a reminder for me to..? I don't really know. Of something better I guess. Of obeying and of the need to stop deluding myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home