Sunday, August 02, 2009

thanks for all the encouragement girl, you know who you are. can't help but be touched by you, by your smses, pics!!!, stuff like that. they may be small but they let me know someone is praying and running tgt with me too. riding on Daddy's arms. such comfort.

you know, everytime i think of you this verse pops up in my head.

2 Timothy 4:7 I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. 8Now there is in store for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day—and not only to me, but also to all who have longed for his appearing.

(thanks bro for bible reference)

jiayou too. so much so much till words can't express.

<3 momohuilai

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home