Himawari-no-ie no Rondo
from Ponyo on the Cliff by the Sea Image Album
もう一度 自由に歩けたら
思い切りお掃除をして
お洗濯をして、お料理を作って
庭の植木にはさみを入れて
花の種をまいて
それからお散歩に出かけよう
晴れたらなんて明るいんだろう
雨の日もスキ おしゃれな雨傘
レインコートも着て歩こう
お迎えはまだ来ない
その間に一寸だけ歩かせて
窓のガラスをふくだけでもいいの
どんなにせいせいするでしょう
くるくる回る 手をつないで
いじわるトキさん、ボケののり子さん
口のきけないかずこさん
みんなニコニコしておどっている
背筋をのばして、しわものばして
ひざものばして
おもいきって足をはねあげて
スカートがふくらんで
パンツがみえても笑って笑って
そよ風になって
もういちどだけおどりたい
おむかえが来たとき、ニッコリするために
If I could walk once again,
I would do laundry and cook and wash.
And I would trim trees in the garden.
I'd sow flower seeds and go for a walk.
How bright it is, when the sky clears up
I like rainy day too
I'd walk in the rain with a nice umbrella and raincoat
As angels haven't come to pick me up yet
Let me walk for a while till then
Or just let me clean the window glass.
It would be so very refreshing.
Turn and turn, hand in hand
Toki the wicked, Noriko the senile
Kazuko the dumb
All are dancing with smiles
Let's straighten the backs
Let's smooth wrinkles
Let's straighten the knees
Let's raise the feet
The skirts are ballooned with air
If your panties are showing, let's just laugh.
I want to dance once again like a breeze
To smile when angels come to take me to heaven.
the lyrics are funny and the tune is lovely. <3 :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home