Saturday, June 07, 2008

this is something i wrote in on the 28th of January but i did not post it then. here it is now:

I went to Vietnam with my brother and his friend Jason to their friend Lien's house for 10 lovely days. It was a free and easy trip with Lien leading the way most of the time. so many memories pop up when i think back; the yogurt and cereal breakfast, nearly dying on the way up to the hotel in Sapa, plates of veggie (hehe), towering mountains, colourful and gay minority people who all weave so beautifully, good ice cream, really cheap cabs, dusty roads and roadside stalls selling an array of flowers, BRIDGE, and of course some sought-for solitude and escape from the busy schedule in Spore. I really enjoyed the time there. Here's my heartfelt thanks to Lien and Jason, newfound friends introduced by my bro whom I also owe a thank you for taking care of me and a multitude of other things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home