chosen by yee suan to do this quiz!
What were you doing in secondary sch?
I don't understand the question... What else other than studying, sleeping, going for recess lunch and CCA?
Five of your favourite singers/bands?
I like alot but do not have favourites. Don't really listen to pop now, only occasionally. Listen to band music more often. And my humming.
Five things you would do if you were a millionaire?
hey, that i really cannot imagine actually..
1. donate
2. make a will..?
3. world trip
4. buy a big house for everyone related to live in happily..?
5. do something really meaningful for God, but i guess i really do not know how to spend money.
Five things you like to do?
i'll like to do ALOT of things, but.. I don't feel right.
1. stop slacking and WASTING TIME
2. stop feeling so.. cannot find the word for it
3. finish my homework
4. go for Family/Friends(any such day?) Days
5. feel right so that I can do the things I want to do
Five things you would never buy, wear or get?
never wear: bananaleaves. ok joke.
1. halter or tube top(same as ys)
2. never buy(perhaps till i'm older as my family always say) dresses
3. expensive jewellery for no good reason
4. tickets for a rock concert unless there are reasons that I find acceptable
5. hmm.
Five favourites?
again, I like alot of things.
1. reading
2. doing things for a purpose
3. talking to God for comfort
4. being with my family during peaceful times
5. playing the piano or with the band on my saxophone
Five people to do this quiz?
Hah! who would want to do this feel free.
1. michelle
2. magesh
3. christine
4. madeline
5. ayyoh, whoever who comes here, reads this.. tag and do it!
back to homework.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home