MY HAIR! MY HAIR! MY HAIR! AHHHHHHHHHHHHAIR. -MSN
Guess what. I went downstairs to have a haircut just now. And because I wasn't sure how I wanted it to be like, I said that I didn't know, just let me be able to tie it up. And so, the hairdresser went snipsnipsnip at superspeed at my hair, and slapped my left cheek with her comb 3 times. She dropped her comb on the floor, picked it up and started combing my hair again. hahaha, I was so digusted at that. But perhaps the floor was clean, so nevermind. Anyway, the point is, my hair is now ----------------------------------- this long, sticking horizontally. sobsob. So now, I will have to wait for it to growgrowgrow! Yes i will look at the bright side "bi jiao rong yi gan".
By the way, I HAVE A NEW LAOGONG!!! I'm so terribly happy and shocked and and and I don't know what else. Actually, this Wednesday 190406, I was in the band room with Madeline, preparing to go for sectionals. Suddenly, Siying said "Huijun! Come here." (sorta) And I went over. Then she was holding this veryclean case, and she said "Nah zhe ge gei ni." I stared at her, went "HAR???" and she repeated what she said. I took it, mumbled a thanks, and opened it in the band room. OH my goodness, it was so clean and shiny!! The insides are practically glowing, and the mouth piece is Selmer, instead of Yamaha which I used lasttime.
I want to thank God so, for this is really a pleasant surprise.
200406, Madeline's birthday! Your pressie will be belated -.- but all the best, all the time! GOD BLESS YOU, my Daoing partner. Love!
And same to all of you, God bless you and your families. ~Bye.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home