Heyyy i'm back everybody!! Yes I know i totally neglected my blog and sorry about it. And thanks everybody for tagging too!! Hahaha. Well, a lot of things happened, and that is why I did not feel like blogging at all. Even now I'm thinking if I should post anything or not. But I will lah.
Anyway, I will just say some things, and then go off to do my Art again. About shading urban things. I wasted so much time on it and on tuesday I got geog and chinese test so I don't know if I can finish it or not. Well, on Monday, I had a Chinese "you jin" test, and it was quite hard; I did not finish it> well I did but I did not know how to do the question and that's why i said I did not finish it. If u can get what I mean. And on Tuesday, I had my Science test. It was easy; I hope will pass with better marks than last time.
On Wednesdayyyy now.
Oh I totally loveee Wednesday!!! I had band-> at first, we had drills. Drills wasn't very good. In fact, it was badd. I forgot my drills as I didn't practice.. sorry. And so I mixed up "lurus" and "puseng" or whatever you spell it and pronounce it. It was very confusing. But we improved after a little while lah, and we learnt new things. And finally, I reunited with my dear lao gong!! Wahaha. That means my saxophone lah. Okay lah because very long never play liao and when I played it was not bad lah. Well, we did the scale thing at first, and then we played "Over the Rainbow"!!! Oh my it was so nice so nice so nice!! Sir is very "bang4"(chinese). He taught us a lot since the first time we played our instruments. And now we can play out notes -okay-. woohooo.
Well, I'm going back to my work now.
Btw next week band practice we are going to have the test sir is talking about-"Something Special" oh no. jia you.
So bye people. It's nice blogging actually. But i might not blog for a long time again, so.. yah well ta.
OH YAH btw i forgot to blog about the "Father-Daughter" parenting talk. Well on saturday as in "today" >> today's monday but i'm editing saturday's post. Anyway, my father went to the talk, and I waited down there reading "Barry Trotter". It was so... ridiculous. I didn't want to read it anymore after a few chapters. After about an hour or so the fathers came out. And we went to the D&T Workshop. And so we did the aclyte(I don't know how to spell) plate. Filing, polishing, melting.. yah. And finally pressing down the cicle of aclye, I formed a plate! Mine is orange!! And my father's was blue!! Nice colours indeed.
I will continue blogging on my next post.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home