=(
I don't know wad happened... One time I'm like really happy, next I feel so -__-" ... life is unpredictable. The tsunami just wiped out so many loved ones of others. Why must things like this happen? Why did God let this happen? Few days ago I was reading Chicken Soup for the Preteen Soul and upon reading the part on death, i couldn't stop thinking that people comes and goes just like that. I don't know how to express my feelings.. And you might think I'm talking rubbish. But expriencing your loved one dying is.. it makes you hollow inside, having an empty space inside your heart. Yes, Jesus is always inside, but its just so sad. How I wish that the tsunami didn't happen. I don't know the people. But just seeing the tsunami video that Chris sent me, it just tells me that people can't do anything. God has the power to stop the tsunami.. Well. God has His reasons. And I wish God will bless all those who had someone leaving their lives. I pray that they would recover.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home